Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Ad Hoc Report Generator
This tool is an extension to the standard Caliach Vision reports and is available to all users. ODBC enables other proprietary reporting programs to be used, such as Crystal Reports.
- An open systems relational data report design and query tool available from within the main program.
- The query system accommodates advanced data matching, such as contains, like, not like, null and calculated value.
- Up to 9 levels of field sort.
- Reports can be designed for export in a variety of file formats for use with other programs.
- Report designs can be saved on local files and distributed to others across the network.