Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Ad Hoc Graphs
The Ad Hoc Graphs tool allows any data in the system to ba analysed and graphed. Graph designes contain data search and value accumulation rules. ODBC enables other proprietary reporting programs to be used to obtain graph results, such as Excel and Crystal Reports.
- Graphs can be any one of the following major types: 3D, Area, Bars, Lines and Special. Each major type has several alternative minor types.
- Data search can be explicit, through a custom search or the user can be offered a standard search entry window.
- Drag-and-drop from Scratchpads can drive a graph.
- Sort and subtotal control is extensively supported.
- Options are available to substitute literal values, series formatiing and a facility to accomodate custom code for complex post data collection manipulations.
- Group total modes include sum, average, count, minimum, maximum, growth rate, difference value, accumulate value and percent of total.
- Any number of searches can accumulate data from multiple sources and each can be associated with up to three relational joins and a listfile lookup.
- Resulting graphs can be printed with or without data, saved as a picture file (jpeg) or coppied to the clipboard to be used in other programs.
- Graph designs are saved in the database, can have group and user access specified and an import/export feature enables easy transfer between datafiles.