Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Advanced Functions
Caliach Vision offers unique integrated functions that extend the capability of the system and provide powerful tools and utilities for dealing with emergencies, customising, servicing and general maintenance and performance optimisation.
- ODBC external data access management and security.
- Data file archiving, repair, reset, re-indexing, reorganisation and re-sizing functions are available.
- Keyword system option management and rebuild functions.
- A powerful environment designer with stored schemes enables you to customise every aspect of the visual environment with the ability to set fonts, text size, font styles, colours and even 3-D effects. Other tools enable you to redesign icons, and set numerous other environment attributes in your copy of the program.
- A report design tool for customising standard reports.
- A string management system enables you to modify texts used within the program. This includes all messages and responses the system makes to users, embedded data texts and defaults.
- A powerful localisation tool enables you to modify any literal texts that appear on windows, tool tips, menus, reports, etc. This system can even be used to translate the program into another language.
- Caliach ' s pioneering change management technology enables you to efficiently manage any program customisation and create and receive program updates and deliver them seamlessly to all uses of the system so that all users are running with consistently maintained versions of the software.
- To provide unrivalled levels of support and program enhancement, Caliach has loaded its feature enhancement and faults database inside the program, so that ideas or problems can be passed to support as easily as possible.
- Caliach regularly issues program maintenance releases in the form of change management system files that need to be downloaded from our support web site. Caliach Vision provides you with a feature to manage these updates automatically over the Internet with a single mouse click.
- Internet upgrade facility includes option to download database of entire wish and feature list.
- A uniquely powerful programmer interface is provided so a runtime user can write, or paste, programs into a window and then run the program. When used in conjunction with Caliach support services, this feature can rapidly resolve complex support issues without the need for on-site assistance.
- You can implement program license enhancements or updates in a simple window.
- Local currency migration feature, to enable business relocation or other new currency adoptions.