Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Ledgers: Accounts Receivable (Sales)
As a license option Caliach Vision can provide fully integrated multi-currency accounting. The Accounts Receivable (sales ledger) suite provides full integration with multi-currency sales orders, jobs and invoicing. All defined customers have accounts. All activity is fully integrated with the General (Nominal) Ledger including the tax management.
- Automatic transaction processing on invoicing.
- Overdue listings, reviews with aged amounts, statements, mail merge features, daybook and control analysis are all provided.
- Credit assignment is recorded and credit control memos can be attached to transactions for simple integrated credit management.
- Quick-payment discounts and currency adjustments are automatically accommodated.
- Many transactions can be posted in forward periods.
- UK VAT requirements for trading with EU countries are satisfied, including EU Supplementary Declarations.
- Multiple document allocation can be made in a single operation.
- An interactive allocation feature allows partial allocation across multiple debits.
- Credit control memos can be set to approved, awaiting approval or permanent bar.
- Forecasting of future currency losses and gains for outstanding transactions.
- Integrates in real time with the general ledger.
- Closing of the ledger can take place before the other ledgers.