Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Customers and Suppliers
Customers you sell to, and suppliers you buy from, all need to be defined, so that they can be linked to sales or purchase orders respectively. With the ledgers licence option they will also have receivable and payable ledger accounts.
- Extensive details are available for use on sales orders, purchase orders and in ledgers.
- Customers have an 11 level discount structure plus a default quick-payment discount rate.
- Current on-order value, account balance and credit/on-order limits can be maintained.
- Drill down to sales orders and invoices from on-order value and sales history fields.
- Unlimited addresses, each of which can have any number of contacts. Addresses and contacts can be linked to particular documents.
- New marketing contact records can be auto-generated from customer and supplier records.
- Powerful global change features for both customer and supplier values.
- Standard letters can be printed instantly from whereever a contact or address is shown.
- Documents can be emailed directly to customers or suppliers.
- Comprehensive customer credit checking can control order or job creation, or just dispatch and invoicing.
- Suppliers have a defined minimum order value with associated rule.