Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Engineering Data and Control
Engineering data is supplemental data that may be associated with parts. It is generally used for drawing or document control and for attaching additional text and graphics to parts when documents are printed. For instance, you can attach sketches to work or purchase orders to ensure that mistakes are avoided. Additionally you can use the system to apply graphic warnings to sales orders of hazardous materials.
- Drawing and additional engineering information on parts, including graphics.
- Texts of up to 10,000,000 characters.
- Fields for engineering drawing database.
- Data, including graphics, can be automatically reproduced on all orders.
- Parts can have an engineering issue reference and a flag that identifies when engineering change is in progress.
- Work order generation can be limited to parts that have complete or partial specifications, for example BoM, Process Route, QA specifications.