Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: General Features
Caliach Vision combines a new class-leading user interface, integrated Internet tools, enhanced security and advanced planning link to create the definitive easy-to-use, feature-rich and future-proof platform for today's smart manufacturing executive.
- An intuitive user interface ergonomically designed for maximum productivity.
- Intelligent help and comprehensive screen tips for every active visual object.
- Context-sensitive, pull-down hierarchical function menus throughout.
- Data entry and reviews using over 460 colour windows.
- User-configurable favourite functions structured navigator with full external linking capability.
- Universal pop-up interactive calculators on quantity and date fields.
- System activities arranged logically by task.
- Open and use most windows simultaneously with any number of others.
- Unrivalled, universal context-sensitive capability to drill-down for detailed data.
- Carefully chosen data entry and review object types including tree lists, spreadsheet-like data grids, headed lists, drop-down and combo lists, progress bars and sliders.
- Data listings can be sorted by any column and column widths re-sized to suit. Columns can be hidden for user convenience.
- Window position and size, list sort order, column widths and other characteristics are remembered every time a window closes.
- Scratchpads for parts, customers, suppliers and accounts make selection easy.
- Intuitive data entry through extensive use of drag-and-drop.
- All reports can be sent to the printer, preview, screen, clipboard, spool to disk, HTML, RTF and PDF files and as direct email via the Internet with either PDF or HTML output attachments.
- Extensive options for reporting and listing data including custom searches, integrated custom designs, Ad Hoc reports, ODBC external data access, and more.
- Unlimited group and user security, implemented at menu line and window tab pane level.
- Operates under Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh and Linux 32 bit operating systems.
- Multi-platform in a mixed environment, supporting standard local area networks or wide area using thin client technologies such as NT Terminal Server Edition.
- Entirely implemented in a high-performance relational database management system - every customer site supplied with programming tools to extend system capabilities.
- Multi-company licensed names - site licences can accommodate multiple company names, either within one database or across multiple databases.
- User defined fields are available for customers, suppliers, parts, sales orders, jobs, purchase orders and work orders.