Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Ledgers: General Ledgers (Nominal)
As a license option Caliach Vision can provide fully integrated multi-currency accounting. The General Ledger (nominal ledger) suite provides full integration with the other two ledgers, banking, tax management, assets and cash.
- Suite provides trial balancing, reviews, bank account reconciliation, cheque printing, sales tax (VAT) detailed analysis and return preparation.
- Transaction processing includes simple, journals (standard, recurring and reversing), petty cash and cash book.
- An asset register is provided with automatic depreciation processing.
- There is a ledger daybook and 18 standard designs of balance sheet and profit and loss (income) statements, trial and actual historic.
- Powerful custom report feature.
- The ledger can be closed after other ledger period-ends. Many transactions can be posted in forward periods.
- Import and export of G/L account budgets for departmental forecasting.
- G/L journals can be saved as templates for future use.
- Retrospective journals for closed financial periods, to facilitate auditor adjustments.
- Comprehensive cash-flow analysis function that can include forecast items.