Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Graphs 2
Graphs 2 is a second generation Graphing tool embedded in Caliach Vision. With this you can generate X-Y charts, Pie charts, Polar charts and Meter charts and embed these in windows and/or reports. Designs of graphs are self-contained and stored in the datafile. Data collection is typically carried out by one or more Data Views. Graph designs can be downloaded from a web-based library of designs and then modified for your use from within Caliach Vision. Your designs can be uploaded to this collection to provide a pool of designs that all can use painlessly.
- X-Y Charts can be bar, line, scatter, area, box whisker, high/low/open/close or candlestick charts.
- Pie Charts can be plain or 3D, pizza or ring and can have slide-out segments.
- Polar Charts can be area or line and normal or spline.
- Meter Charts can be linear or radial and linear can be vertical or horizontal.
- Data for the chart can be specific, derived from Data View designs and/or historically collected Data View results.
- Depending on the type, graphs can support multiple layers, extra fields, parameter substitutions, number and date formatting, external images and fonts, extra texts, marks, zones, pointers and rings.
- Graphs can be used as Key Perfomance Indicators. They can be saved externally.
- Designs can have User and Group security controls applied.
- Designs can be uploaded to the Caliach Web site or downloaded from a repository of tried and tested designs.