Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Inventory
The vast bulk of inventory movements are recorded automatically during order operations. Dispatch, returns, receipts, kit issues etc., all update stock changes and other process balances automatically. The system maintains a full movement history, creating a stock audit trail. Additional inventory management features are also provided.
- General issue, return and adjustment stock control transactions can be recorded.
- Selective multi-location and batch tracking, including quarantined stock.
- Option to record stock movement history, creating a full audit trail for inventory.
- Stock valuation on physical, kitted WIP, outwork, quarantined, bonded and full WIP, all of which report any valuation errors.
- Extensive stock take facilities for routine cycle counts enable financial analysis.
- All multi-location and batch source or destination information is recorded against each transaction for comprehensive stock movement auditing.
- Flexible stock location maintenance and reporting facilities aid stores and warehouse management.