Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Language Swap
The Language Swap system allows you to translate your textual data into as many languages as you wish to support output on reports and other output to satisfy a multilingual community. Language Swap provides for any number of language translations of your textual data.
- Control of your base language and any number of languages to translate data into and store.
- Translations can be made at a record level or file level.
- Web-based automatic translation services can be used to give you a draft translation.
- You can control output translation language from a simple toolbar list selection.
- Marketing, Customers and Suppliers can be allocated a default language to enforce language documentation.
- Provides for truly multi-lingual business activity without disrupting normal in-business language activity.
- Optionally supports User and Group security on use of languages.
- Supports the full range of Unicode characters co-existing with any other in any textual data. E.G. English Deutsch Español Français Indonesia 日本人 한국의 Português ภาษาไทย Việt 中文