Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Manager Controls
The system manager can access a series of system controls that tailor the operation of the system to the needs of the individual business. Numerous subtle options enable the system to handle the most obscure of business needs or industry demands.
- Extensive system controls and preference options control the system's operation centrally.
- Maintenance of control data such as index codes, delivery details, employee lists, currencies and countries.
- A system calendar allows the designation of active days separately for manufacturing and purchasing.
- Period system maintenance is limited to archiving unwanted history that can be by age and extent remaining on file.
- Control of system users and groups and their access privileges is provided with intuitive checkbox tree lists for menus and tab panes.
- User passwords can be set to expire after a defined period.
- A system performance test function provides a mechanism for network monitoring.