Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Marketing Contacts
Most businesses need to manage the development of sales leads into customers. The Caliach Vision contacts management feature enables you to fully exploit the sales leads that you obtain. Numerous tools are available to track and analyse the sales development process with multiple sales staff, even in off-site locations.
- Full-featured contacts management and event tracking and history.
- Unlimited addresses, each of which can have any number of contacts.
- Extensive mailshot and mail-merge facilities.
- Telephone callback scheduling.
- Multiple user-defined fields for analysis, grading and ownership.
- Remote management facilities.
- Powerful keyword search makes finding a contact easy and fast.
- Automatic conversion of contacts to customers and suppliers.
- Marketing contacts, customers and suppliers email copy address feature allows cc and bcc email addresses to be auto-loaded when printing to email.
- Customers and suppliers have bi-directional links to marketing contacts, enhancing CRM and SCM capabilities.
- Marketing standard letters can be exported and imported, to aid remote sales operations.
- Marketing letters can include intelligent square bracket notation, allowing the auto-insertion of data and calculations from marketing, customer and supplier records.
- Marketing letters can be sent as personalised emails in a bulk process for Internet mail-shots.
- Sales and purchase information can filter lists of marketing contacts, for targeted CRM and SCM campaigns.
- Individual contacts within a marketing record can be flagged for inclusion in mailshots.
- Standard letters can be printed instantly from whereever a contact or address is shown.