Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Order Recommendations
Having run MRP, with Caliach Vision you can use the results to create purchase and work orders automatically. This feature alone can save a significant proportion of traditional management time. First you review recommendations for orders and, if you are satisfied with what is offered, one click will make the system carry out the administration automatically, saving you hours of manual administration.
- MRP Results can be analysed to produce lists of recommended purchase and work orders.
- Order Recommendations can be amended before order creation.
- Order recommendations can be consolidated into the earliest date with a single click.
- Recommendation lists can be printed for manager approval.
- Available-to-kit analysis function is available for work order and outwork purchase order recommendations.
- Orders can be created, printed and kit-issued en-masse.