Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Parts Master
The parts or item master sits at the core of the system. It identifies every entity that can exist in inventory, from raw materials and assemblies to finished goods, spare parts, consumables, tools, tooling and even items that never physically exist, such as phantom assemblies, services or non-inventory items such as shipping.
- Maximum 18 character part numbers with extensive individual and standard texts.
- Separate stock and multiple sales and purchasing units of measure.
- Multi-location inventory with extended batch or location information.
- Selective control of batch tracking with shelf-life and serial numbering.
- Extensive planning variables, product family forecasting and by-product management.
- Sales price, quantity pricing or discounting, and up to five foreign currency price lists.
- Duplicate-part, bills of material and route function and extensive global parameter change feature.
- Automatic duplication of QA regime and serial number structure for duplicated parts.
- Drill-down also operates on part physical quantity, giving inventory history for the part.
- Export and import of a part and all related characteristics for business to business e-commerce.
- Powerful screen review scheme for parts data and use in bills of material.
- Open and use multiple versions of the maintenance window simultaneously.