Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Production Planning and Forecasting
Good sales and operations planning can derive a plan on which the system's scheduling tools can be efficiently unleashed. Having the right elements in the right place at the right time is the objective.
- Production plan schedules can substitute for, or supplement, sales order demand.
- Planning can be based on a forecast and may use a planning alias, permitting product family planning.
- Sales forecasts, using daily, weekly or monthly time buckets, can be maintained and used to automatically generate a production plan.
- Product forecasts can be generated from customer forecasts, or on a product group basis.
- "Inactive" or secondary plans can be maintained for what-if analysis.
- Production plan items are optionally auto-updated on sales dispatch of a product group member.
- Forecasts can be imported from and exported to spreadsheet programs.
- A master production schedule (MPS) can be reviewed and reported.