Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Product Costing
With the system knowledge of the cost of materials, the use of materials from the BoMs and the cost of resources consumed through the work centre rates and process routes, each product and sub-assembly can be accurately costed. Accurate costs mean accurate judgements on prices and margins. Rapid re-costing enables you to see the effects of key cost or rate changes - especially important in volatile trading circumstances.
- Standard and current costs with components of accumulated material, labour, receiving overhead, labour overhead and outwork as well as a this-level amount are maintained.
- Current costing of purchased parts are optionally based on last cost, FIFO, LIFO or average of history.
- Reports, reviews and functions to generate accurate part costing and pricing are provided.
- A receiving overhead rate can be applied globally to purchased and manufactured parts.
- Current costs can be rolled-over to standard, and selling prices can be adjusted or calculated from standard cost by a margin or mark-up.
- Parts cost record system - cost updates are logged with listing, reporting and snapshot features.
- Costing changes can be viewed graphically for easy identification of trends.