Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Purchase Orders and Goods Receipt
While sales orders manage the demand side of your operation, purchase orders manage the supply side. Caliach Vision's multi-currency purchase order system simplifies purchase control and management. It makes routine administration quick, easy and reliable, releasing staff resources for the important task of contract negotiation and enabling radical purchase savings.
- Comprehensive multi-currency purchase order processing with provision for outwork operations and assembly kitting.
- A request for quotation can be converted into a purchase order.
- Multiple delivery details and supplier addressing for multi-warehouse or invoice factoring.
- Both part, non-part and work order outwork operation line items are permitted.
- Purchase part data is provided by default and can be amended at will.
- A purchasing unit of measure, specific to the supplier, can be used.
- Powerful order maintenance functions.
- Incoterms trading codes are supported.
- Prices on the order can be amended after goods receipt and can automatically update part costs.
- Order preparation history for parts.
- Request for quotation documents can be printed automatically for all suppliers of a part or group of parts.
- Purchase orders can be emailed direct to suppliers.
- Outwork kit dispatch, valuation and shortages.
- Speedy goods receipt and return, with quarantined locations and quality test recording.
- Shortage items in sales or production are immediately flagged for attention as soon as they arrive.
- Multiple receipts of single line items.
- Purchase orders can be created and printed in batch mode directly from MRP recommendations.
- Goods inward receipt date can be other than booking date for accurate vendor assessment.
- Parts can be added to a purchase order at the time of goods receipt, to allow for extra items delivered.
- Purchase kits are supported, with individual stocking of kit items on receipt.
- Incoming goods can be optionally assigned location tags according to current allocations; appropriately tagged items are then automatically selected when issuing to work orders, jobs, sales orders or sub-contract orders.
- A complete set of purchase orders can be auto-generated from a sales order for M-T-O environments.