Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Purchase Parts
Secure purchasing requires multiple sources of supply. Caliach Vision makes the management of the supply chain simple with specific purchase details on any number of suppliers for a part. This database of details can be generated automatically or revised as new purchases take place. Comparative performance of suppliers is monitored enabling precise assessments to be made on each part's preferred supplier.
- Purchasing details for an unlimited number of different suppliers for a part.
- Independent supplier part number, unit of measure, currency and cost structure.
- Up to four quantity/price breaks can be recorded.
- Supplier performance indicators for delivery speed and reliability, price and quality.
- Multiple supplier part numbers can be maintained for the same part/supplier relationship.
- Records can be automatically created and maintained on goods receipt.
- One supplier for a part can be designated the primary supplier.
- Purchase part data is provided, as default, to purchase order line items.
- Rapid access to purchase history listings.