Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Quality Assurance
Consistent quality is an important ingredient of manufacturing success. Caliach Vision enables you to set up regimes of testing for any part whether purchased or manufactured. The results of testing are recorded when a batch of the part is received.
- Any part can have a regime of testing defined with result limits.
- QA test regimes allow for both "inset" test data limits for internal QC purposes and customer test limits for public documents.
- Option to enforce result limits.
- Default comments can be assigned to test results.
- QA tests can be flagged to force stock into quarantine if outside specified range.
- Results of tests can be compared graphically.
- Non-conformance reports can be produced and batches placed in quarantine.
- Test certificates can be printed for customers.
- Non-conformance reports (NCRs) allow for both corrective and preventive action logging.
- NCRs can be triggered by PO returns, SO returns, WO scrapped items and quarantine of parts.