Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Rules-based Sales Document Configuration
Sales document creation wizards enable simplified generation of quotations, estimates, sales orders and jobs. A user simply starts and then follows a wizard, making selections and entries as prompted, to create a document. The configuration designer has access to a wide range of user-interface field types, and can create rules for the conditional inclusion and population of fields, as well as rules to control final sales document elements and other results, based on user choices.
- Configurations have full control over all sales document and line item elements.
- User-interface fields available include text entry, radio button, check box, drop-down list, headed list, push-button and message text objects.
- Objects can be placed in groups to organise configurations.
- Pre-configured sub-windows are available for the selection of addresses, parts and work centres; the display of summary information with graphical margin reporting, and for the full multi-level analysis of stock availability.
- The configuration designer controls the order of pages, groups and objects.
- Tool tips can be created for all elements, and user help text included anywhere on a wizard page.
- English language functions, aided by visual programming tools, keep the design process simple.
- Configuration results can modify and create: - parts, BoM, process routes, quality regimes and serial number structures.
- Powerful post-processing options include the viewing and printing of documents, and the automatic creation of supply orders for new demand.
- Dedicated open source custom code object for virtually unlimited expansion.