Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Scratchpads
In Caliach Vision scratchpads refer to four listing windows for selecting respectively parts, customers, suppliers and general ledger accounts. These lists can be used for selecting specific part numbers and codes wherever a selection is needed during normal program activity. Extensive use of drag-and-drop makes populating multiple entries simple and quick. Scratchpad list columns can be defined at a user level so that the data shown suits your primary purpose.
- Separate part, customer, supplier and general ledger account scratchpads.
- Can be used anywhere to choose a part etc., or populate a report using transfer function or drag-and-drop.
- Can be populated automatically as you encounter records or you can use a search to load the scratchpad.
- Configurable with columns as part of user settings.
- Scratchpad menus offer list management options and useful functions.
- In-out via clipboard function allows rapid transfer to other programs.
- Option for pallet-style scratchpad windows which remain permanently to the front of other working windows.
- List contents can be transferred for reports, global changes etc.
- Lists can contain user-defined calculations such as projected stock, inventory cost etc..
- List contents can be saved by users, for re-use on next login.