Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Special Functions Utility
Over the years Caliach has found that there are occasions where powerful features are appropriate to use where often they would normally be highly dangerous and not generally provided. Caliach Vision features a number of these of these in a utility accessible only to authorised users.
- Part numbers can be changed and characters in all part numbers can be replaced.
- Facility to change units of measure where all related quantities must be factored.
- Function to delete a part with all associated history.
- Powerful feature to make global changes to general ledger account codes that enables G/L restructuring.
- Direct database writing is provided in the rare event of underlying data errors caused by network or machine failure.