Click on a thumbnail image to view a full-size screenshot. Click on return to go back to the feature index diagram.
Parts master | Bills of material | Process routes | Product costing & pricing | Quality assurance | Engineering data & controls | Marketing | Customers & suppliers | Customer parts | Purchase parts | Sales orders | Jobs & estimating | Sales document configurator | Purchase orders | Work orders & shopfloor | Inventory | Serial numbering & tracking | Batch traceability | Workflow automation | External document linking
Other Pages of Interest
As with all industry specialisations, terminology is very specific. Whilst most terms are universal in their meaning, many can have a different meaning to different people, especially amongst Management Consultants and Accountants. Within these documents Caliach reserves the right to put its own definition on terms. For the avoidance of any doubt, you should test and explore the operation of the Caliach Vision ERP itself, using our demonstration software, to establish whether your definition of a term matches ours.
Try our Demo ERP Software and Tutorial
Caliach Vision Features: Workflow Automation
Workflow Alert Checks and Workflow Alert Triggers are means by which the status of activities within the system can be reviewed or notice of them sent to the appropriate individual. Alert Checks are specific to a user and provide for routine scanning of data to provide an exception list of results which can then be printed. A number of built-in methods can be used and taylored to individual need. Alert Triggers act on the system as a whole as particular events take place. A message or email is then sent to one or more users to notify them of the event taking place.
- Each user has an individual set of Alert Checks and each can be timed to regularly run automatically.
- Standard data collection methods can be selected for a user and additional custom conditions can then be applied to limit output to important data.
- Result list columns can be taylored to suit with sort, sub-total and total control.
- Result list columns can be calculated rather than database elements.
- Maintenance functions include copying sets from another user and export and import.
- Results reports can be custom report designs.
- Alert Triggers is a feature in which events can be reported automatically direct to the person who needs to know either via the Message Box or by Email.
- Triggers are system-wide and will normally be triggered regardless of which user causes the event to occur.
- Generic triggers are predefined in the system but custom conditions can be applied to make then highly specific to the circumstances desired.
- The message sent can contain any relevant data and calculation.
- Multiple combinations of system users and email recipients can be defined for a trigger.
- A Trigger can also create a Marketing Event that will be appended to a Marketing record's event list. Such triggers can also be sent by Email. Marketing Event Triggers can only be sent direct for a trigger associated with a Marketing record, or indirectly for a Customer event or Supplier event where the Customer or Supplier is linked to a Marketing record.
- Trigger emails can be sent to a customer or supplier address or contact email address.